By Jennifer Pluta, Internship Coordinator
Is your resume looking empty? Or, are you looking to gain new skills or experiences?
Then consider participating in Career Services’ first-ever VIRTUAL Internship Fair on January 30 from 2 p.m. until 5 p.m.
Why should you participate in the Virtual Internship Fair?
- It’s so convenient. You can meet with recruiters VIRTUALLY in our online chat room without ever leaving your computer or your room!
- It’s a great time saver. Avoid the crowds and long lines you might find at an in-person internship fair.
- It’s a fantastic way to make connections and build your network.
- And, of course, you may land a spring or summer internship!
To participate, apply to available positions on OrangeLink by:
- Logging on to MySlice and clicking on OrangeLink
- Select “OrangeLink Postings” under the “Jobs/Internships” tab
- Click the “Advanced Search” option
- Under “Position Type,” select “e-fair posting,” then click “Submit”
- Click the internship title to view details and apply
- Click the “Apply” button (*must have uploaded your resume to be able to apply)
- Select the appropriate resume and click “Submit”
To be considered for any internship during the VIRTUAL Internship Fair, YOU must apply to the available positions by January 27! Employers will view your resume prior to the VIRTUAL Internship Fair and only students who have applied will be able to join the online chat room.
Just a note: be sure to check for available positions often as new opportunities are added daily!
*Please note if you do not have a resume uploaded in the “Upload Resume & Other Docs” tab, you will need to upload one when you apply by clicking “Add New.”
If you have any questions, you can email Jennifer Pluta at email@example.com or call 315-443-3616.