Did you see it in your inbox? More importantly, did you see the prize you have a chance to win if you take a few minutes to fill it out?
It’s the Career Services Survey – which we sent to more than 20,000 students a few weeks ago. We’ve heard back from almost 2,400 of you – and that’s awesome! – but we’re still wondering, “where’s everyone else?”
We want to know what YOU think about the services our office provides. It sounds cliché, but we want you to tell us how we can serve you better. I hope this post will shed some light on why your feedback really IS that important to us.
1) Have you been to drop-ins? Attended a workshop? Registered an internship for credit? We want to know what those experiences were like. Did they live up to your expectations? How can we improve them?
2) We want to make sure there aren’t any gaps in service. Is there something you really wish the Career Services office would do, but we’re not doing it yet? Tell us!
3) How do you want us to let you know what’s happening? Inbox flooded? Would you prefer a tweet? We’ll listen to you and make sure we’re using the right means of communication to spread the word about all of the career-related events we put on.
4) Did you go to the Career Fair or any of the Career Week events? The Career Week events are the largest-scale events we plan in our office and with other career offices on campus. What’d you think of them? If you didn’t go, why not?
5) Who do you want to work for? Our Employer Relations & Recruiting team works to bring you as many opportunities as possible, but we want to make sure it is with companies you are interested in – tell us the names of those companies!
Our office’s mission is to meet the career development needs of the entire Syracuse University community. In order to do that, we routinely need to hear from you about your experiences with our office.
Still not convinced that your feedback matters? Perhaps the lure of a Chipotle gift card will sway you to fill out the survey. You’ll be entered to win a $50 gift card if you take a minute to share your thoughts with us. Now THAT’S a lot of burrito bowls!
Just click here to take the survey and have a wonderful break for the holidays! You deserve it.
Feel free to leave your comments below, if you’d prefer – or if you didn’t receive the survey.